Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summetime Blues and Sophie's Balls

Summer burpdays are gone.  The apes will be going back to school.  And so it was time to finish the summer with one of my favorite things. TENNY BALLS!  When she visited in June, Sophie brought ME these fancy balls all the way from Montreal! NOT FOR BOYS.



As you can see, they fit perfectly in my mouth and match my furs beautifully.


They are quite excellent for catching and fetching as they are not easily lost.


And when the Super Teen tried to steal my balls like a little jerkazoid, the little man helped me out!  I'm the only one he listens to (ma ape included)


I was most busy with the catcherating and fetcherating.  HA!



While I was most busy with the balls the boys were luxuriating.  OBST needs to rethink his bathing in dirty water strategy.


Ed and Oatie just lazed about in the shade.


Otis may be a little tired after he gorged on some dirt.



Thanks much, Sophie, my lovely pal to the North!  Next time you visit we will have more of that wallymelon for you to snack on.  And NO BOYS ALLOWED!


Enjoy the tail end of summer!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dexter said...

Miss Ethel,
I have no doubt that Edgrrr minds you. In fact I bet your Ma Ape listens to what you say as well. My experience is that the gal dogs are always very bossy and eager to pinch one with their big white toofers.

Hey Otis! Dirt! Nom!

Slobbers,
Mango

5:54 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Miss Ethel

Girls Roooool...boys Droooool

Teka Toy

6:16 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Oooo Mesa needs pink balls :)

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

12:19 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I need some new balls. We thought they stopped making the hot pink ones, but last time we walked past the sporty Sophie's balls store, they had more.

xo
SB

4:41 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

What a good post this was. The combo of pix of Ethel (I wd never call you and Oscar Tweedledum and dee) and the thought of lovely sophie and her balls was so perfect.

Pippa xx

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home