Monday, June 13, 2011

.Foxy News

This weekend we at sheppy news received a video of unknown origin leaked to us by anonymous sources that we are unable to name because they already have a reputation as a snitch (Edgrr.) The video contains adult material so be sure to watch it in slo-mo.



The Yawngressman has released the following statement:

I apologize I have hurt those who love me the most and I have let down the order of the gentlemen with ties. I promise to be more careful in the future and not raid the beer cooler around company. I will be going to rehab shortly. Please respect my privacy in this difficult time. (Will still be tweeting junk shots.)

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope the next stop on S&S Tour-o-The-Khool-Ones is as entertaining!

I wonder what SB will think of a certain JRTerror?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:32 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Mesa is super jealous and a little heart broken :(

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

8:44 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

OTIS! You are da man! Oh yeah! Going in for the gold. Nice work. Edgrrrr didn't stand a chance. I can tell she liked you.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:56 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Proof that Miss La Brador is a true lady. She didn't flatten your pancake!

gussie

6:23 AM  
Blogger Ms. ~K said...

I just spent about 30 minutes visiting here....your blog is great and the videos crack me up!!!!
Hugs and belly rubs to tht pups,
~K

10:14 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

What a great video! Otis sure liked Sophie huh? Sophie didn't seem very interested in him though. Poor guy.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

OMD!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better - A VIDEO!!!

Wozers! Mr. Potus LOVES HIM SOME SOPHIE!!!!!!

Ah - Elderly Love!

Love & Licks,
Randi

1:58 PM  
Blogger ForPetsSake said...

Doggie romance and Tom Waits (one of my all time favs) - what's better than that!? Still grinning...

8:35 PM  
Blogger Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Maybe you can save some of the Sophie floof and make Otis a blankie, if it hasn't already washed away in the rain. Poor thwarted Otis!

Jed & Abby

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home