Saturday, March 12, 2011

Edgrr's Big Day

I didn't want to steal the big man's burpday thunder this week but the truth is I had a big traveling adventure of my own!  It was the greatest day ever!  Maybe even better than when I mooched my way into my new house.


First, meet my new bestie!  This is TUCKER! He's a "foster dog" who lives with my other real world besties.  I use quotes because his foster dad is the worst foster dad ever because he has like a million foster dogs who never left. (OK, quite a few who have left).  Though he did manage to get rid of OBST by giving him to us. That's how bad OBST was!  He didn't even want him!  


I played coy at first but Tucker and I did some pretty epic zoomies.


Epic for sure.


And then I met Tucker's sibbies Tuchunk, I mean Tuchuck on the left and Narra on the right. I liked her a lot because she's a familiar sheppy shape!


And then we all got in a van for a ride!  Where are we going????  (Note: Tucker and I barfed 5 times between the two of us but that was not documented on film for some reason).  Where was the barfmobile headed???


TO HERD SHEEPS!


Me and Narra (who is a total pro) and Tucker got to do herdings!  


I was really cautious at first but got into it when I relaxed a bit.


My ape said she wishes I was this calm and methodical at home!  Whatevs.


Tucker is totes a madman and was totally into it.  And I wasn't too shabby for a little guy.

Look!  They listen to me!!!!


The MIGHTY CORGI.  (Someone sez I've been a bit big for my britches.  WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?)


On the way home Tucker and I were sleepy (and still barfy) boos.


And now we're like total awesome herding friends.  I can't wait to play again!  I've been studying hard watching this documentary.





And I should extend a big THANK YOU to my buddies over at Lucky Skies for taking me along with them even though I barfed. And especially thanks to their ape who had this PAWESOME idea and took us all in his big van.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

a tired Edgrr is a good Edgrr

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

2:08 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

That looks like a wonderful day. Sorry you get barfy. Our Muzzer does that too. We make her ride in the front seat or else drive. You might try one of those options.

gussie

2:59 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I've met that ape over at Lucky Skies, but I never saw any sheep with him. Just Tuchuck and Narra. What a rip off. There better be sheep next time.

3:38 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hey Robert Redford -

Great job!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:51 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Those sheep won't know what hit them. You are a natural. Guess practicing on the sheppies has really worked out for you.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:20 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

nicely done edgrrr! Well, except for the barfing!Who knew such short legs could work so well!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

That little fellow can run super fast!!!

1:11 AM  
Blogger ForPetsSake said...

I love that movie! What an exciting day - no more perfect day (minus the barfing) could be had for a bunch of pups that love to work. Looks like it was a blast!

10:35 PM  
Blogger Pippa said...

I saw Narra in there. What a wonderful post :) Can't rely on La flirtador at all these days, but Narra, lovely.
Oh good work Edgrrrrr

Pippa

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

You got to go herding! That is so fantastic! Hope you get to go again. You're a natural - really. Maybe you could take some Dramamine before your next drive? And sit up so you're looking forward while the car is moving, like maybe in someone's lap?

Jed & Abby

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home