Sunday, November 30, 2008

SPCA Saturday (Now with a Scottie!)

I'm Mickey I'm so fine I'm so fine I'll blow your mind I'm Mickey!! Woo woo! I'm Mickey!

Nice to meet ya. I'm a nice young feller named Mickey. I'm not up for adoption yet cuz my ears are as infected as all get out but I'd like to introduce you to my friends at the SPCA who ARE up for adoption!

First, old business.

And then there is my bud Zuloo who is a nice feller who had ACL surgery and it turns out that the damage was worse than they thought and more expensive than they thought so they're still taking donations.

And, alas, Shooter is still at the SPCA and here he is meeting TUCHUCK.

An' this lady is up for adoption and her name is Kali. She's crazee! But nice.

And Charlie is a labby mix who likes to play.

And here's Joker who used to be Chance and got adopted and then came back. Poor dude.


Hey it's me again!

I hope I can be adopted soon. Hey--I match Wally's house. WOOOOOOO! Terrier Invasion! I'm Mickey I'm so fine! I'm so fine I'll blow your mind! I'm Mickey!

9 Comments:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How do woo look in a cheerleader outfit?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo are a khutie!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

yeah, you're pretty cute Micky! :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey Mickey! Now our servant is going to be singing that song forever! But that will make her think of you and that will be good for ear-healin-get-adopted vibes!
Hey hey Mickey!

wags from the whippets

9:30 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Hey I am Mickey
People Think I just play around
That I'm too busy barking
To make any other sound

They know that I'm friendly
They know I am fine
They know that I'm looking
For HOOMANS who would like to be mine

Why don't you adopt me
Take me back to your home
I'm Scotch so I'm Loyal
And I will never ever roam

10:02 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Just think Wally, your ma Ape could have a dog just like the one in the White House now!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

11:06 PM  
Blogger Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Hey, Mickey! We think you should meet our Uncle Kidlat! You guys would be great playmates!!!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Your are fine Mickey! I would like to chew on your head, but after your ear infection clears up.

xo
SB

4:20 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

I hope those ears feel better soon!! Just keep on running right to Wally's!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, little Scottie Dude!

We here in GooberStan TOTALLY dig that song! It fits you so well!

Goob love,
Stanley

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home