Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy No Traitors Day!

We need to have a talk.


It's hard out here for a dog. And even harder when his ma ape is cheating on him, and his bloggy friends are supporting the CHEATING ENABLERS. But I know I alway have one ally in the "No More Dogs Wally's Ma Ape!" crusade. My granny:

So I am not celebrating Ma Ape Day until she apologizes AND does something extra nice (like that cake she's been promising us). Until then it's just you and me Granny (with an N for Nebraska!) So I'm on my way to Nebraska, Granny:

It may take me awhile, though, because I will have to check out all the pee-mails. And take lots of naps. And eat grass. But will you be able to resist this face when it gets to your doorstep? See the halo around my head?


And we will live happily ever after!


Happy Grannies are Not Traitors Day!

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wally I'm so sorry...I'm still your friend. I just know how much love you have to give. No more doggies for Wally.

Happy Mother's Day to your Ma Ape and your GranNy.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:36 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wally: Please be careful out there on the way to Granny's. And tell your Ma ape and Granny and Ethel happy Muzzer's day

9:59 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Aaaaah! That's so cute, Wally. Will your Granny help you blog? I sure hope so.

xo
SB

12:47 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Get a grip Wally. There is no way you are going to be able to get to Nebraska. You will be asleep before you hit the end of the driveway.
We are happy that you remembered your Granny (with an N) today. You had better be nice to Ma Ape. Remember how she rescued you from that place in WA? You have never had it so good.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

What the heck are those USURPERS!!!! Your Ma Ape deserves a Walls Freeze Out - I am joining you Dog!

Frostie Kissies
Buster

2:15 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Wally!
Happy Mother's Day to your Ma Ape and your Granny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:14 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Woober Boy!

This is me NOT wishing your ma ape happy ma ape's day. But, would you please sneak her a juicy goob smooch for me? Just because...

GooberSTan is totes on your way to Nebraska and you have to come stay for awhile. You can freshen up here for your granny (with an N) and load up on GooberSTanian souvenirs.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

8:55 PM  
Blogger Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hi Wally! I think Roxie or Brody would make GREAT slaves for you! You could teach them to obey your every whim! They're awfully cute, too.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Your mom is a dog glutton. She needs an intervention.
Ike

11:22 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You sure you can all the way to Nebraska yourself, bare footed???

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:39 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Nebreskkkkaaaa is a long way away from your meatables

2:36 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

Wally, Don't leave my lazy Mom finally mailed your package!!!!!!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

That's right, dude, stand up for your rights. Why would your ma ape want any other doggie?

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home