Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What is UP?

My ma ape has not taken a picture of me in, like, two days. I don't know what her deal is. So here is a rodent with gigantic ears.




This is how lame my blogging will be until my ma ape gets off her keister and takes some pictures of me. I've had nothing to do but watch the Democrats be SO MEAN to one another in the debates in South Carolina. And I might be cranky if I had to be in South Carolina. Just kidding. I bet it's warmer than here. My prediction is that Ernest will win South Carolina by 15 points. He's doing well with the Dogocrats. And Giuliani will get third in Florida and say that is exactly what he meant to do.

Seriously, ma ape, get to work so that I can blog about important things. Namely, ME.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger the Corgi Girls said...

That rodent looks like Izzie... shhh, don't tell her I said that.

Moxie

8:31 PM  
Blogger Joe Stains said...

You Ma Ape needs to work on her list of priorities because CLEARLY you are not at the top where you belong. Sometimes a well placed stain will put you at the top of the list. well maybe not the priority list, but you will definitely be on her mind!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah, That thing is creeeepy. Please bring back my Wally!

My ma broke the lens on her camera, so she can't take any pictures of me until she gets in fixed. She is quickly running out of material and may have to go into re-runs.

xo
SB

10:27 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

now, my muzzer has another creative excuse...she forgets to charge the batteries. I say it is truly unfair to our fans, and you and I should unite in protest!

gussie

10:29 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

That thing looks like something that goofy Edgar would bring inside from the other side of the fence. He is the only one who can get to the other side without help.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I don't think I have ever gone that long without having a photo taken, you should think yourself lucky.

Simba xx

3:53 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG! That little rodent is the cutest thing I've ever seen! They look sooo fun to chase after. They look like a mix of rodent, hamster, rabbit & kangaroo. What do ya think?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:05 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom thinks that thing is wicked cute. I think I should chase it.
Ike

11:52 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ooooh not sure I like the rodent.

I have not been photod much cos my Jeannie has new mob phone camera and being hooooooman it takes her forever to learn stuff.

Like not shining it in my eyes or showing off my cute grey chin and my slobber dobber nose. Both of which she managed today in the pics on my blog.

Not that I want any of youse to go over and look, I can look in my mirror and see your Sissy, handsome girl.

Something reassuring about being a Sissy Lookey Likey, even though I am male and not crazzzzzzzeeeee!
love and licks, Marvin xxxx

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home